The KRA relies on its volunteers and funding from its members to ensure that it can achieve its aim to protect and promote the collective interests of the residents to ensure that Kingswood remains a unique and special place to live. The cost of membership works out at just £5 a year – for the whole household.
Membership subscription is preferably taken as a £5 annual standing order, or alternatively £20 for a 4 year period. This money mainly goes to pay for the professional advice and legal services we need to use to protect all our interests.
Members of the KRA receive a periodic email service with local alerts, news etc – which provides links to this website for documents and further information.
If you have unsubscribed yourself from our email distribution service, either deliberately or by mistake, and wish to resubscribe to receive emails, please contact our KRA Membership Secretary, who will send you a link to resubscribe. For legal reasons we cannot do this for you.
The email service is only available for Kingswood Residents’ Association Members.
KRA Membership Queries
If you are a member, and want to check that we have your email address listed correctly, or have any other membership questions, please contact our KRA Membership Secretary.
KRA Data Protection Policy
The KRA’s Data Protection Policy is designed to protect members’ personal data which is collected and used by the KRA solely for the purposes of the Association, and for communicating with members from time to time by post, telephone and email. This policy is intended to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The personal data requested and required of KRA members comprises their name, address, contact telephone number and email address.
- The KRA Data Protection Lead is the KRA’s Membership Secretary, to whom all queries and requests should be addressed. The Data Protection Lead will maintain the data securely on a computer and a ledger, and use best endeavours to ensure that it is kept up-to-date.
- Access to the stored data is restricted to the Data Protection Lead, and from time to time to the KRA’s Officers and Committee members, including the KRA members’ Road Representatives. Data will not be used for marketing purposes or given to any third party.
- The data is required and used solely for communication with KRA members for the purposes of the KRA’s activities and for no other purpose. A member is entitled at any time to require that personal data relating to that member be removed from the KRA’s stored records within 28 days of a request in writing or by email. Notification to the KRA Data Protection Lead of the resignation of KRA members will oblige the Data Protection Lead to ensure the prompt removal of personal data from databases held and operated by the KRA.
- Members have the right to refer any complaints about the handling of their personal data to the Information Commissioner’s Office.