Advice to All Residents
- Follow official UK government advice at www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Surrey County advice is at www.surreycc.gov.uk
- Reigate & Banstead advice is at www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk
- If you are able to do so, arrange for home deliveries from your supermarket and medical deliveries from your pharmacy.
- If you think you may need help during any period of restrictions
– make contact with trusted neighbours; they can help you and may well be part of a Kingswood Safety Net Local Area Group.
– don’t let your stocks of basic products get too low.
– ring or email Kingswood Safety Net if you would like us to add you to our list of those who may need assistance.
- If you would like to join our list of Kingswood Safety Net Volunteers or organise a Local Area Group for your road, please get in touch.
- Continue to support our village shops and restaurants. They have worked hard to supply our needs this year and are ready to do so again. Please reward them with your custom all of the time.
What You Can Do To Help
- Follow Government guidance
Stay at Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives
- Give your friends and neighbours a friendly call, especially those who live alone, are older, isolated or have other problems.
- Find out if there is a Kingswood Safety Net Local Area Group in your road.
- Local Food Banks in Reigate & Banstead need our help more than ever this winter. Please donate at signed Kingswood locations, or contact Maxine Swan.
- Keep exercising! Indoors and outdoors. We live in a great area for walking.
- Help to keep our beautiful village litter-free and healthier. Join the local Litter Pickers. www.facebook.com/groups/2701052563543422
- If you have any questions or suggestions contact the Kingswood Safety Net
PHONE: 07310 054159