The Kingswood Village Hall is operated by the Kingswood Village Community Association (KVCA) and is available for regular and one-off bookings.
- It has a main hall, raised stage, dressing room, foyer, kitchen and toilets.
- The main hall can seat 120 cinema-style and up to 72 seated at tables. It boasts a versatile audio-visual system which can be hired at a small extra charge.
- There is also a good upright piano.
- The kitchen is well-equipped with a large oven and hob, a microwave oven and a small fridge. Both cutlery and china are available at no extra charge.
- The Hall has an adjacent car park with space for up to 18 vehicles.
- The Hall is an ideal facility for drama, concerts, lectures and presentations, local association meetings, exercise groups (for example yoga, Pilates, tai chi, fitness) and dance classes. It is used very successfully for quizzes, wine tastings, coffee mornings and has hosted toddler playgroups and table tennis. The Hall is also very popular for private parties for birthdays, anniversaries, retirements and other celebrations.
Address: Kingswood Village Hall, Waterhouse Lane, Kingswood, Surrey, KT20 6EB
Hall Manager: Simon Peacock
For Hall Bookings please contact: Penny Chatfield (Only call strictly between 5pm and 8pm, Monday to Friday only)