Reigate & Banstead Borough Council is consulting on its draft five year plan ‘Reigate & Banstead 2025’.
Reigate & Banstead 2025 explains the Council’s proposed priorities for the next five years, and explains how the Council will deliver services to those living, working and spending time in Reigate & Banstead.
The Council is now giving local residents, businesses and partner organisations a chance to have their say about how it should focus its activities and services over the next five years.
It’s your Council, have your say
- Visit our website and view a copy of Reigate & Banstead 2025: www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk/rbbc2025
- Fill out our online survey via the above website
- Email your comments to email@example.com
- Send your comments to Reigate & Banstead 2025, Reigate & Banstead Borough Council, Town Hall, Castlefield Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 0SH
- Follow the Council on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
We will be able to accept comments until 5pm on Monday 16 September 2019.
The draft plan and survey form are available as paper copies, large print copies and in alternative languages on request.
If your organisation would like copies of posters, summary leaflets or a set of presentation slides about ‘Reigate & Banstead 2025’ please let me know.
Head of Corporate Policy
T: 01737 276766