Knight Security and WRSCIC, a Kingswood non-profit community interest company
Over several years Kingswood has been a target for many burglaries and unsavoury individuals that have targeted our homes and our families. Many residents decided to take a stand against these criminals and decided to open a non-profit community interest company, so they could employ an external security company, to patrol the area and protect our homes and families. We took advice from a retired high ranking Police Officer with the Met, who recommended Knight Security.
Knight Security Patrol Officers and canine units have patrolled the area now for nearly four years. During this time, they have considerably cut crime in this area and our members feel much safer and secure again.
OUR MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES.
- A Close Protection Officer with specialised vehicle and Dog Unit during the silent hours, working 7 x 12 hours shifts per week, 52 weeks a year. On average each Security Officer drives 90 to 100 miles covering the roads on the Estates, per 12-hour shift.
- A second Security Officer with fully liveried patrol vehicle and dog unit, cameras, and surveillance technology during the day, working 7 x 12 hour shifts per week, 52 weeks of the year.
- A third Security Officer with fully liveried patrol vehicle and dog unit, currently working 24 x 12 -hour shifts per month. This cover will extend to 7 x 12 hours shifts per week, 52 weeks of the year from June 2021.
- 21 Strategically placed ARLO sensor cameras to monitor vulnerable access points on both estates.
- 4 ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) cameras sited at entrances to the estates.
- Free signal messenger App, for all members and officers to communicate suspicious activity.
- Key holding and/or first point of contact for Members in the event of a house alarm being triggered.
- Rapid response from the officer on duty (with an average response time of 2 to 3 minutes).
- Signage for your property at the front (and at the rear if it backs onto pathways or golf course).
- Daily home visit or phone call/text, to vulnerable elderly Members who live on their own, to check on their wellbeing.
- The Close Protection Officers are all First Aid and Fire Warden-trained, with a defibrillator in their vehicles for medical emergency if needed, or fire alarm activation.
- Security Officers are on call 24/7, if an elderly or frail Member should have a fall and need assistance.
- Provision of Bi-monthly Zoom Seminars, Security Advice, Response Centre, Duty Operations Manager, Signal Messaging App for Members & Management.
- Daily monitoring of mailbox tampering, street vendors and hawkers etc.
- Free Home Survey of your current alarm system, plus a FREE speed dialler worth £312, which goes directly to the Security Officers on the ground.
- Fully equipped extra Security Officer cover during busy key periods (eg: December month).
- Monitoring of all Members vehicle alarms, if sited on members property and alarmed.
In a world currently filled with such adversity and a political landscape of such uncertainty, it is more important than ever to reinstate a sense of community and security. We residents in Kingswood are in a fortunate enough position, to be able to take control of our circumstances, set an example to our children, and to better the local community by enabling residents to feel safe and secure in their homes, whilst cutting down on crime. By standing together as one community, we can and will continue to make a stand against burglary and crime.
If you are interested in joining the security patrol scheme, please contact Wendy Llambias quoting your house name.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Knight Security Client Relations Executive
Phone: +44 (0) 345 658 3430